Position Description: Project Coordinator
Location: Wilmington, N.C.
Employee Type: Full Time
FLSA Status: Exempt
Report To: Director of Implementation
Green Assets is currently in search of a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Project Coordinator who will serve an essential role in effective project management. Founded in 2010, Green Assets is a fast-growing, leading forest carbon offset development firm. We work to bring environmental and economic value to our landowner clients through unique opportunities and markets. Our in-house team’s proven expertise in the development of forest carbon offset projects and other land management services, coupled with our passion for conservation, enables us to help landowners create a recurring revenue stream while preserving healthy, working forests. We are looking for someone with excellent communication, organization, and analytical skills to join our team as Project Coordinator.
The Project Coordinator will manage specific administrative tasks related to the projects as well as play an integral part in project development. This includes maintaining and monitoring project timelines and communication, organizing and communicating project details to the team, coordinating resources, and draft supporting materials and reports.
Essential Duties of the Position
- Maintain and monitor project plans, schedules, and deadlines.
- Create project calendar for fulfilling each objective and communicate status updates with the team.
- Update and provide status reports to the internal team.
- Document and communicate important action items, project modifications and decisions from meetings.
- Collect, compile, and utilize technical data in the drafting of reporting templates.
- Provide administrative support and other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and other related software.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- At least two years of related experience required.
- Previous experience in project coordination preferred.
Green Assets provides outstanding compensation and benefits to its team members.
The salary range for the Project Coordinator position is commensurate with experience and education.
If you are seeking one of the most interesting, challenging, and rewarding opportunities available, please send a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 15, 2023.
Green Assets is an Equal Opportunity Employer.